Thursday, May 5

Today an Anoka, Minnesota judge granted a mother's request to exhume the body...

of a young man who died and was buried in Anoka, in 2019, to try and help his family know peace, by knowing how he died, and maybe learning what really happened to him that night...

“We have been walking around for ten years. Three of us died that night.  The two of us just haven’t stopped breathing, yet,” his father said in 2019.

A GRAVE REQUEST
 
Earlier this year, when visiting Robbie at the cemetery, they noticed another grave site and a name they knew, Antonio DeMeules.

The Anderson’s had seen a Fox 9 Investigators story about DeMeules, killed while riding his skateboard and how his aunt, Sheila Potocnik, found missing clues detectives overlooked, that led to charges against the driver who fled the scene.

The Andersons wrote a letter and left it on DeMeules’ grave.

A portion of it read: “We would like you to know you are not alone in your grief. We lost our son almost 9 years ago and haven’t received any answers to his cause of death.”

“I asked them if they could point me in the direction, if they could help me find out what actually happened to my son,” Sandy said.

Potocnik received the letter, but didn’t know if she could offer assistance.

“It took me a few months for me to get back to them. I was taken aback.  I wanted to help, but not every case is like Antonio’s case.”

As she had done before with her nephew’s case, Potocnik meticulously went through the police file, the crime scene reports, detectives’ notes, and interviews.

The majority of the information that I shared with them (the parents) they had no idea,” Potocnik said...

---------------------------

ADDED:

#NeverGiveUp...Never,Never,Never.