Monday, June 26

Nobody is Above the Law?

They lock up former presidents doing crimes today in America, don't they? 

The two transactions totaling $5.1 million came within 10 days of messages uncovered Thursday by the House Ways and Means Committee.


"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Hunter Biden wrote in a WhatsApp message to Zhao, the CEO of Beijing-based asset management firm Harvest Fund Management, on July 30, 2017, according to documents released by House Republicans.


"And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction," Hunter Biden added in his messages to Zhao. "I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."