Monday, November 22

If it weren't for kids, have you ever thought?, there wouldn't be no Santy Claus...

 or, "Look what the stork just brought!", thank God for kids ...

And we'd all live in a quiet house, without a Big Bird, or a Mickey Mouse, (or Kool-Aid stains on the couch!), thank God for kids...

Thank God for kids, there's magic for awhile... a special kind of sunshine in a smile. Did you ever stop to think or wonder why?, the closest thing to Heaven is a child ...

When I get down on my knees tonight, and thank the Lord for the morning light, I pray they turn out right... thank God for kids...

* Oak Ridge Boys

* Songwriter: Edward Futch 

------

My niece told me recently I sound like RINO ... Turns out it's Rhino, a bad guy with a gravely voice** in the the Spiderman junior series. Whew.  I thought at first she was calling me a McCain!

* In my defense, we were playing and I was doing voices... (Natural voice is Midwestern nasal twang/drawl maybe, but not deep or gravelly...)